Airdrop is a reward system at PlayOne Games. Users can receive free airdrops of Game Tokens held by PlayOne Games when staking KLAY.
The airdrop user flow is largely divided into 4 steps of
(1) Check the current or upcoming airdrop project
(2) Connect the Kaikas wallet
(3) Stake the amount of KLAY the user wants
(4) The airdrop schedule is currently scheduled for a 7-day cycle, and users can claim game tokens 2 days after the airdrop period is over
Unstaking period for KLAY is 7 days.
PlayOne Games plans to reward users for participating in the ecosystem through continuous and regular airdrops, and intends to provide fun to users by utilizing the characteristics of airdrops with many surprises.
Currently, the basic condition for airdrop is KLAY staking, but PlayOne Games is planning to add an airdrop boost option to give users greater fun and rewards. We are developing a system that provides an airdrop boost when PlayOne Games' governance token, PLO, is staked together.
Airdrop projects and schedules are frequently updated, so please keep an eye on them.
The airdrop reward is calculated on a pro-rata basis by the sum of daily balance snapshots.
If the staking amount of users per day is as shown below,
+0 : No additional Staking + : Additional Staking - : Unstaking
The quantity per user and total sum are as follows.
- user A = 1,000 + 1,000 + 1,000 = 3,000
- user B = 0 + 20 + 20 = 40
- user C = 0 + 0 + 3,000 = 3,000
- user D = 800 + 300 + 500 = 1,600
- Total Sum = 3,000 + 40 + 3,000 + 1,600 = 7,640
Finally, the airdrop reward ratio for each user is calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- user A = 3,000 / 7,640 = 39.27%
- user B = 40 / 7,640 = 0.52%
- user C = 3,000 / 7,640 = 39.27%
- user D = 1,600 / 7,640 = 20.94%